Traveller High Society


An RPG Blog


The Traveller game in all forms is owned by Far Future Enterprises. Copyright 1977 - 2017 Far Future Enterprises.
Traveller is a registered trademark of Far Future Enterprises.

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Some Armor Goodness

I was debating if I should post this here or on my Tech blog instead. Body armor is a kind of tech when you think about it. But anyway, I posted a video recently about boob armor, and how I'm against it. And over at Star Wars, Disney, they have the same view on this.

I'm not a fan at all of Star Wars. So it doesn't really matter what I think to anyone who is a fan of the franchise. But I'm making this post more because that I like the armor they went with. Makes the setting seem practical and in-line with reality.

So where am I? In my RPG blog? I guess I'll save this here then.

No comments:

Post a Comment